Building a Strong Foundation
- "Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance." Samuel Johnson
These very acts define perseverance, which is the necessary element for academic success.
If you are seeking affordable quality assistance to meet academic goals, I can partner with you. By creating an individualized support plan, I will work with you and your child to empower him/her to achieve specific academic goals.
Who Would Benefit?
- Students struggling with weak organizational or study skills
- Students seeking to strengthen reading or writing skills
- Students having difficulty meeting grade level benchmarks
- Families seeking to clarify academic concerns
- Families seeking independent evaluations of student's academic strengths and weaknesses
- Homeschooling Families seeking curricula support, supplemental instruction, or formal evaluations of academic progress
- College students seeking support in the transition to higher learning